1. fiyahlikeayanna avatar

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 3:02 AM, fiyahlikeayanna said:

Life is Good because Life isn't Good. How could we know what "good" is without "bad"? Up/down, clear skies/rainy days, cold/hot, joy/pain...
    Divine dichotomies. Life is Good is a positive proclamation and thankful thinking because we have all seen bad times. It's best to be grateful and proclaim Life is Good, even in the lowest of times. On the Life is Good album in the song "Cherry Wine" with the angelic voice of Amy Winehouse, Nas proclaims "Life is Good" over and over by the end. I know why his voice is powerful with a hint of pain: for himself (a failed relationship, but a head held high...still searching for the love of his life) and for Amy (a supremely talented singer that didn't fit on this Earthly plane). I study Nas. His brilliance of poetry + rap is unmatched. I listen deeply to his rhymes in an effort to find the truth of him, underneath ghetto lingo and talks of gun play. He loves his people. He loves his craft. And he deserves the truest of love in return. Nas is a lyrical genius. One of the best, across all genres and I am thankful that he is wise enough to decree, "Life is Good" Yes. Life is Good.

2. The Disciples Sound Designers avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 1:03 AM, The Disciples Sound Designers said:

"I LIKE TO MOVE"

3. michaelalindstrom avatar

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM, michaelalindstrom said:

Life is good because god is good and my family and friends are so supportive. Life is good because I am alive and healthy. Life is good beacuse it's filled with great opportunitys.

4. Dylan James avatar

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Dylan James said:

Life is good because I am alive and I have the Spirit of God in me and with me. I have good people in my life. Good music. I have food to eat and a place to sleep at night. Life is good because one day all things will be made new, death isn't the final verdict.

5. LoveNastyNas avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM, LoveNastyNas said:

Life is good because life is free and love is life; God is love so God is life! Life is good because you can speak LIFE in every DEAD situation! Life is Good..

6. Radiation avatar

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Radiation said:

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!! Be Blessed

7. EYEam avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 2:05 PM, EYEam said:

8. Radiation avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Radiation said:

For EYEAM I am glad that you realize your blessings! I like your post

9. LOVE avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM, LOVE said:

SHORT
    Life is Good, when you know who you are , when you are comfortable in your own skin and and when fear is not an option.
    N' SWEET
    My Life is Good because I finally got the chance to see one of my favorite Hip Hop artist preform live. It wasn't at some huge arena or in a club with screaming fans carrying on. It was at a quaint venue in Williamsburg Brooklyn. He was so close I could literally touch him. I had him all to myself and it felt soo GOOD! He played all of his greats/hits and new stuff with a live band which took me back to when I was carefree and careless. Life was good that night, shit it was amazing! Long Live the smooth Daddy-o of Hip Hop "Aint No Half Stepping" BIG DADDY KANE.
    LOL!!... thought you had a friend - -KIDDING! ;-)

10. Tenacity avatar

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:10 AM, Tenacity said:

Life Is Good because we all have the breath of God in our body, therefore, we have life. Life is good because we are here. Life is good because we are all unique. We are all talented at something. We have the ability to do anything we put our mind to. Life is good because life is life, meaning that with the good comes the bad and we manage to get by through thick and thin. Life is good because life goes on. It goes on for those who are being born and for those who are long gone. Life is Good because at the end of the day we all have something to smile about. Life is good because we all have a dream and that dream can become a reality with perseverance and hard work. Life is good because whether or not we are or are not happy or successful, we can be. Life is good because life is God's most prized possession and we have it. Life is good because we are all perfect in our own way. There is no one like the individual that we are and there will never be. Life is Good because Life is Life, full of surprises, and we have it.