1. ThreadBlessedLotus avatar

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM, ThreadBlessedLotus said:

It was all I expected maturation embodied in Greatness :-)

2. ShoepremeBeing avatar

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM, ShoepremeBeing said:

When the first few singles dropped, I knew escobar season had officially returned. Nas' flow was sounding as sharp as ever & the production on all three of the first singles dropped was magnificent in my opinion ('Nasty,' 'The Don' & 'Daughters.' However, when the official tracklist was revealed I began to feel skeptic of this strength of this album. No AZ feature, and more features from non-rappers than Nas usually allots for seemed like a receipe for disappointment. Contrarily, when 'Loco-Motive' dropped, I began to think maybe Nas knows what he's doing. Then, when the album snippets arrived I felt ashamed that I had ever doubted Nas. This album sounds phenomenal. I expect classic material from this album because Nas is mentally in a great creative space as well as in a great space in life. This album will rival Nas' greatest work and show that in Hip-Hop age doesn't necessarily mean a decline in skill.

3. RedDogSlim avatar

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:43 AM, RedDogSlim said:

I expect the album to be as pure a form of hip-hop than we have heard in a while. Nas is on a mission I think and life Is Good in my opinion is the culmination of what looks to be a plan in the works for a while. Ironiclly, I expect this album to signify a "Takeover" of sorts. This album will make non-believers say "ohhhh, so thats what everybody's been talking about". As a result, those same non believing haters will now look back at all hisis work to date and listen more closely. Nas will be crowwned after this one.

4. Fr@nk_DaDa avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Fr@nk_DaDa said:

I feel like he's taking a step in his career that he has never taken before and that is letting us into his personal life with detail. He has never done that before. That's why i think it's going to be a classic. I pre-ordered the album and tee-shirt too. I'm so hyped for it!

5. Eezy H avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Eezy H said:

i don't know man, thats what i think, i mean NaS has been of the streets for quite a while now so, i think the album wont have the "explicit" content that Illmatic has, but since NaS has matured a lot lately i think it will rather have an emmotional side that i don't know how far it will take the album, but i know its gonna be great n imma buy it ^_^

6. ILLMATIC REAL TALK avatar