1. whispermell avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM, whispermell said:

Make sure you purchase your backstage/V.I.P. passes from a reputable place preferably the venue in which the concert is being held. There seems to be confusion in the camps as to who is actually selling tickets/passes and whether the customer who purchases backstage/V.I.P. passes will be able to enjoy the additional perks that was suppose to accompany me spending my hard-earned money but not getting the complete V.I.P. package I purchased; basically being left very disappointed.

2. whispermell avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM, whispermell said:

3. NASoneLOVE avatar

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:57 PM, NASoneLOVE said:

i think i might pass out.. wow two legends in my presence? ... um #Glory what will I do ? i can't wait to show you my Life Is Good tattoo

4. SImplyKesha avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM, SImplyKesha said:

I'm there with bells on DC & NY NYE Can't wait

5. TRISH avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM, TRISH said:

IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH U ! CANT WAIT TO SEE U

6. TRISH avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM, TRISH said:

7. JJ299 avatar

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM, JJ299 said:

Soooooo DOPE!!!!!

8. Ortopaz avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Ortopaz said:

Now that wud be a classical finish b4 2013 kicksoff, will love to see ya

9. galouuolag avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:10 AM, galouuolag said:

Can't wait for New Years Eve

10. MarvelousBeing avatar

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM, MarvelousBeing said:

Wow awesome Nas! Okay, seeing you in concert has just officially been added to my Bucket List :-). To see you perform in person will be unreal! You are Greatest Rapper of All Times (past, present and future).