1. JULENE avatar

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM, JULENE said:

Congrats Youngster~:-)... <3

2. SupremeScience avatar

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:20 AM, SupremeScience said:

Congratulations Nas! I've been a fan since "Live At The Barbeque" I'm proud of all your accomplishments. Nas is The Greatest! A fan from day one and forever! One Love.

3. Brotha Z avatar

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:01 AM, Brotha Z said:

Congratz Nasir Jones on the 20 year old classic "Illmatic"... You have continued to set the record straight for Hiphop kulture from jump. Kudos

Peace...

4. SLINK JESUS avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 4:04 PM, SLINK JESUS said:

Nas is the greatest one of the best one of my favorites

5. beef avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:23 AM, beef said:

I'm fulfilled being a huge fan since genesis. I'm glad you have an adage coming from Nigeria. We need you more than never.

“With Illmatic, I didn't think about it. I just did it. I believe everybody has good instincts. Now I’m a man from that past and I'm supremely grateful. There's a Nigerian proverb ‘What is past is prologue’. I'm here today because of Illmatic.” - Nas

6. Kingbishop1973 avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Kingbishop1973 said:

Been a Nas supporter since live at the barbecue. Hip hop ain't dead. It just matured and got responsible. You've come full circle with decades under your belt. Respect to you and your many accomplishments past and in the future. And keep your eye out for Jake baby boy onelove!

7. jhtdc avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:26 AM, jhtdc said:

Congrats on the 20th anniversary of the greatest hiphop album ever recorded. Soundtrack to my teenage years and still in regular rotation. Wishing you continued sucess fam. ~ @jhtdc

8. giannishamari avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:22 AM, giannishamari said:

Congratulations, Nas! I cannot believe it has been almost two decades since Illmatic exploded on the rap scene. What an accomplishment!

9. Sotobeans avatar

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Sotobeans said:

Hell yeah Nas! Continued success to you man! I've been down since the 90s! Still ridin' and hope you can make it to Denver!! Love your shows at the Fillmore!