KIDS SUMMER LUNCHES

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 10:16 PM

To all the moms and dads out there

Summer is among us! This is my first year doing summer camp and the lunch suggestions seem slim!

No peanut products which includes the good ole' go to P&J's Also no mayo (which stocking some packets would work.) My son doesn't do meat sandwiches. He will eat the meat rolled up individually. cheese to, so I have that idea. I have been doing some net surfing for ideas. Pintrest is a good site for neat ideas!

Any ideas out here?! I really could use some advice. I surely won't mind sharing either! :)

I use this website to write blogs too. So I have to leave this.

I know some of us live on a tight budget. I advise you to do research and get these kids active and doing something for summer! It is a great investment to the future.

It may be too late this summer but there are camps for example like The Discovery Place museum that have scholarships just for summer camp! Look into all types of camps in your area. I am a member of the YMCA and they sponsor 40 kids to pay for there camp fees!

Oh and please get back to me if anyone has some ideas on bag lunches 2014 style!

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Newsletter Signup